Easy Crockpot Buffalo ChickUn Chili Recipe - VEGANIZED!
I've got another delicious, veganized dish for you!
This one is sooooo easy because all you have to do is chuck everything into the crockpot and it comes out ahhhh-mazing!
This recipe will be the perfect addition to your cold-weather menu. Seriously, make this, like today!
You won't regret it.
Buffalo ChickUn Chili
Veganized from PaleOMG.com.
Forewarning: don't let the seemingly long ingredients list scare you, it's not as much as it looks (just a bunch of seasoning) and putting this together is SO SIMPLE! Do It!!!
Makes 4-5 servings.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped (~3-4 cups)
- 1.5 cups tricolor fingerling potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cup creole seasoning blend (this is a prechopped blend I buy - or 1 yellow onion, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced "zesty, chili style" tomatoes (canned, not drained)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce, you can do a mild buffalo flavored sauce or traditional depending on how much heat you like, just don't go hotter or you'll regret it! make sure whichever one you choose is vegan!)
- ½ cup vegetable broth (I like low-sodium and/or organic)
- vegan ranch dressing (for topping)
- First, just chop all your veggies. I like to chop the cauliflower - the food processor made some of it too fine, so I prefer to just chop it all up. Then dice your potatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, etc.
- Now just place everything into the crockpot (except the ranch dressing, that's for later) and stir to combine everything well and mix the flavors.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8. I put it on high for 4 hours and it was perfect. When it's done, stir it all up again and spoon into your favorite bowl and then drizzle vegan ranch dressing on top and ENJOY! :)