Easy Crockpot Buffalo ChickUn Chili Recipe - VEGANIZED!
Dec 12, 2016
I've got another delicious, veganized dish for you!
This one is sooooo easy because all you have to do is chuck everything into the crockpot and it comes out ahhhh-mazing!
This recipe will be the perfect addition to your cold-weather menu. Seriously, make this, like today!
You won't regret it.
Buffalo ChickUn Chili
Veganized from PaleOMG.com.
Forewarning: don't let the seemingly long ingredients list scare you, it's not as much as it looks (just a bunch of seasoning) and putting this together is SO SIMPLE! Do It!!!
Makes 4-5 servings.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped (~3-4 cups)
- 1.5 cups tricolor fingerling potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cup creole seasoning blend (this is a prechopped blend I buy - or 1 yellow onion, diced)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup diced "zesty, chili style" tomatoes (canned, not drained)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce, you can do a mild buffalo flavored sauce or traditional depending on how much heat you like, just don't go hotter or you'll regret it! make sure whichever one you choose is vegan!)
- ½ cup vegetable broth (I like low-sodium and/or organic)
- vegan ranch dressing (for topping)
- First, just chop all your veggies. I like to chop the cauliflower - the food processor made some of it too fine, so I prefer to just chop it all up. Then dice your potatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, etc.
- Now just place everything into the crockpot (except the ranch dressing, that's for later) and stir to combine everything well and mix the flavors.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8. I put it on high for 4 hours and it was perfect. When it's done, stir it all up again and spoon into your favorite bowl and then drizzle vegan ranch dressing on top and ENJOY! :)
Please feel free to share this recipe with your friends!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.